frogfire DIGITAL is majority owned by Joe Reger, Sr. who is a disabled veteran. His experience includes:
frogfire runs a successful web technologies, programming & consulting practice:
- Retired from the Army after 24 years of service as an officer concentrating on personnel management and administration for 7th Signal Command, a nationwide information management organization.
- Developed corporate personnel review, awards and incentive policies to standardize procedures for equitable progression for an 18,000 employee information technology organization
- Planned and managed HR aspects for the startup of the Army's 4 Mega-Information Processing Centers involving 1000 employees
- Established Total Quality Management initiative, focusing on benchmarking, quantification and open culture.
- Established the IMATCE (Information Management Area Training Center of Excellence), a corporate training center. First year trained 600 employees in 8 courses involving information technology services.
- Commander of a battalion equivalent Headquarters Detachment. Responsible for soldier/family welfare for 800.
- University of Chicago - MBA Industrial Relations & Human Resources Management, Graduate School of Business Honor Graduate
After running this successful practice for six years frogfire has entered the government market.
- Executive-level strategy, process implementation and task group presence with Equifax as they grew their overarching corporate online strategy
- Multi-location product marketing consulting through many phases of product ideation, development and launch for Motorola
- Site launch for Turner Broadcasting Systems (TBS) that took over homepage
- General interface consulting with Sony, Acer, Compaq, HP
- Numerous industry awards including two ShowSouth awards, HighFive award
- Involvement in startup of Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association